Friday 3 October 2014

Midnight Mushroom - Customised

Happy October, folks!

How time flies!
I'm looking forward to the weekend.
(and after that I'm looking forward to my holiday in December!)

Today's post features the cutest polymer clay charm I've come across to date - the adorable mushroom charm that has featured in this handbag charm and now makes an appearance as part of a bookmark customised by Ivy. :)
 Midnight blue faux pearls, a diamond link, and a purple mushroom reminiscent of the ones in Super Mario, linked to a bookmark with engravings of ths sun, stars and rainbows. :)
Item Code & Name: 287 Midnight Mushroom (Customised)
Price: RM20.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Midnight Blue Faux Pearls, Diamond Link, Mushroom Charm

Customisation is possible!
Check out the link to some customised items here!
Check out some previously-made bookmarks here!

For orders, do email me at

Good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment