Sunday 19 October 2014

Cyan Blooms | Ombré Collection: Part 1

Fun fact:
Cyan is one of the colours in the colour model for many printers/photocopiers (CMYK: cyan, magenta, yellow, key (black)). Why do you need this information in your head? Knowledge is power, yo. Or something. :p

Part 1 of the Ombré Collection kicks off with a blue --> green gradient. This gradient is not as... gradual as some of the others in the collection, but I still think it's a pretty gradient anyway. (I claim artistic license! I can call it ombré if I want to! :p) It also has the added bonus of being asymmetrical.

 A pair of bright and cheery earrings, where turquoise gradates into lime green and vice versa, through the cyan/teal tones of the little roses on silver flower filigrees.
Item Code & Name: 296 Cyan Blooms
Price: RM9.00
Status: Available
Materials: Shiny Turquoise / Lime Green Faux Pearls, Cyan/Teal Rose Cabochons, Flower Filigrees

Someone quickly purchase this before I decide to keep it for myself! :p

Should you wanna make this your own, just email me at

If you like flowers, check out more dainty trinkets with flowers here!
If you like asymmetry, check out some asymmetrical trinkets here!

That's it for tonight - here's wishing you a wonderful week ahead. I am looking forward to Wednesday - Deepavali!

No comments:

Post a Comment