Wednesday 29 October 2014

Magenta Blossoms

Can I have a show of hands for those of you who remember the Jars of Clay collection?

Heh!

The Jars of Clay collection featured dainty little trinkets made with clay beads or polymer clay charms, and I'm happy to introduce another one of my more recent shopping finds - a ceramic bead delicately hand-painted with beautifully magenta-coloured blossoms. I fell in love with these beads the moment I laid eyes on them, and of course had to purchase them. 

Don't tell anyone, but they're so pretty, sometimes I take them out of their little box in my storage units just to admire them a little. I can't help it. I like pretty things. (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

  Here's a pair of earrings I made with these lovely ceramic beads - Magenta Blossoms:

 White ceramic beads with magenta blossoms, with twin dangling chains of lilac and magenta faux pearls.
Item Code & Name: 301 Magenta Blossoms
Price: RM13.00
Status: Available
Materials: Lilac & Magenta Faux Pearls, Magenta Flower Ceramic Beads

If you'd like to order / enquire further, just email me at

 Customisation is always possible, if you like this bead and want to do something different with it. Check out some previously customised creations here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment