Saturday 11 October 2014

L'Eiffel - Customised

Good morning my friends!
Wake up and smell the sunshine (the haze) and the beautiful beginnings of a weekend! Ah, how I treasure my weekends. :)

I'll keep this post short because I have to go out soon.
Here's a pair of earrings customised for Jo Jo, with little Eiffel Towers on them.

 Silver-black chinese crystal doughnuts, dainty little clover links and Eiffel towers dangling below them.
Item Code & Name: 292 L'Eiffel - Customised
Price: RM12.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Silver-Black Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Clover Links, Eiffel Tower Charms

If you like all things French and these Eiffel Tower charms, check out these creations
here, here and here!

Here's how you order: *clickety click*


Adios, amigos! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment