Monday 6 October 2014

Toadstool - Customised

Hello everyone!
Hope you're still enjoying the long weekend (or if you live in a part of the world where there's no public holiday today, then sorry! My utmost condolences. Ngehehehehehehemoohahahahahaha)

So, the last post was a bookmark for my bookish friend Ivy, and this, the 3rd post in a row about bookmarks, was also customised by her, for her all-important book-marking purposes. This one features my most favouritest polymer clay charm ever, the little 3D mushroom charm that reminds me of Super Mario and a bygone era of video games.
 A celtic heart bead, silver-black chinese crystal doughnuts, a clover link and the cutest mushroom charm ever.
This might be my favourite bookmark to date.

Item Code & Name: 289 Toadstool
Price: RM20.00
Status: [Sold], Available for different remake (I've run out of this particular bookmark, but there are others for you to select from. Just email me to check! :))
Materials: Silver-Black Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Celtic Heart Bead, Clover Link, Mushroom Charm

Isn't the mushroom charm adorable?
Check out other creations with this cute clay charm here and here.

If you're a bookmark and also a lover of dainty little trinkets, check out other bookmarks here
or better yet, email me at
to customise something for yourself!

Feeling nostalgic about Super Mario?

Watch this! (Yes, I totally used 4 minutes of my life to watch the whole thing)



No comments:

Post a Comment