Hello, my dear readers. :)
Hope you've been enjoying the nice long weekend like I have been!
It's finally May - the 2 year anniversary since this little blog grew from a little spark of an idea to a full-fledged accessories blog. It's been a wonderful 2 years of learning, juggling my time, letting the creative juices flow, and making pretty creations. I hope you've enjoyed reading my rambly nonsense and that you've loved wearing the pieces that you've purchased / customised.
I'm not sure how else to say it, but...
I think it's time to semi-retire.
I still love making accessories a great deal, and will probably still do so from time to time. However, maintaining this site and completing orders and keeping to an admittedly self-imposed schedule (coz I'm ridiculous like that) is getting a little difficult when working a full-time job, and I don't want to see this passion become a chore. So this is me announcing my semi-retirement.
HAHA- what does semi-retirement mean anyway? You ask.
Well it means that:-
1. This blog is still gonna stay up.
2. The currently available accessories will still be available for purchase, so purchase away. :D
3. Items that are tagged available for remakes may still be remake-able - all you have to do is email me and enquire, and if I have the time (and energy), this is a possibility!
4. Customisation may not be quite so possible anymore. If you've been a regular customer and you merely wish for a slight change to an existing accessory... I may still say yes. But if it's something from scratch and may require quite a bit of my time, then I may say no.
5. I may still post on this blog from time to time, when inspiration strikes and I just have to share a design with you. It'll just be much less frequent.
Haha, sorry. I realise that this is super vague. I suppose it's coz I'm too nostalgic to shut down this site entirely, and it's not that I'm so tired that I wish to stop it altogether.
So yeah, that's what I mean by semi-retirement. When in doubt, just enquire lah. ;)
A massive thank you to each and everyone of you who has explored this site, contributed your ideas, been sweet and lovely customers, and showed your appreciation for all things hand-crafted and made with love. A special heartfelt thank you to my friends in real life who have supported me and encouraged me in this crazy endeavour.
Thank you for everything!
your slightly eccentric and verbose accessory-maker.