Tuesday 14 April 2015

Opalline

Hi folks!

I'm excited about this post as it's the first to feature beads from Bangkok! So after braving the scorching and sweltering and crawl-out-of-your-skin and douse-yourself-in-icecubes heat of Chatuchak, I found the section and lanes that sold beads! Row after row of semi-precious stones and crystals and beads. *___* Being the fine example of self-control that I am, I limited myself to a few choice purchases. 

Here's the first, named opalline, as it features chinese crystal doughnuts in pretty opal shades. 

 I've not been able to find these shades here -- rose opal and lavender opal chinese crystal doughnuts, coupled with my favourite clover links and cutesy rose charms. Absolutely adoreee the cloudy opal shades of these crystals.
Item Code & Name: 383 Opalline
Price: RM8.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Rose Opal / Lavender Opal Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Clover Links, Rose Charms

If you like these lovely frosted shades, order a remake of this or customise something with them. 
All you gotta do is email me at


Now excuse me while I go stare at my beads for a while. :D Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment