Friday 17 April 2015

Hope Springs

So... my mummy somehow managed to lose the handbag charm that I made for her (here!) (or someone stole it off her handbag, le gasp!), so I made her a new one.

This one features the same Live Love Laugh charm, and some new stones that I found in Bangkok that I am super in love with. Here's Hope Springs:
 Charms and beads that remind me of my mum the most - Hope, an encouragement to always Live well, Laugh often and Love always. Made with love, and featuring my newest Bangkok find - these lovely semi-precious stones that I think are Rain Flower Stones (雨花石). I can't be very sure, since these weren't labelled in the tiny Chatuchak stall that I found them in... but aren't they pretty? Adore the pinkish green blend, and the stones are cool to the touch. 
Item Code & Name: 384 Hope Springs
Price: RM15.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Rain Flower Stones, Hope Bead, Made With Love Charm, Live Love Laugh Charm

This is dedicated to all the mummies out there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment