Friday 9 May 2014

For Mummy

Oh Friday, beautiful Friday. TGIF!

If you're a long-time reader of this blogshop, you would've noticed that I'm a creature of habit. Posts usually go up on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. Today I'm breaking protocol because today - 9th of May 2014 is a very special day - my dearest mummy's birthday. She's turning a big 60 (though she looks as young and beautiful as ever). 

My mummy is no stranger to this blog - she's the one who accompanies me on my bead binge-shopping expeditions, is my sounding board for all of my ideas, and my favourite person to make things for. She's not one who wears much accessories, so this time I made her something she could hang on her handbag, something that matches what I have hanging on my bag!

Way back when, I fell in love with one of my own creations (oh, you narcissist, you) from the Words to Live By collection - this Live. Laugh. Love piece. So I made one for myself. :D Here's a corresponding one for my mummy in soft peach tones.
 A handbag charm with rosaline and peach chinese crystal doughnuts, a soft peach daisy cabochon on a flower filigree, a chinese knot link and a Live Laugh Love charm.
Item Code & Name: 225 Live. Laugh. Love. (Customised)
Price: RM19.00
Status: [Sold 2], Available for different remake (I've run out of this pretty peach Daisy, but it can be substituted with a shiny peach Daisy, as seen here)
Materials: Pale Peach, Peach and Rosaline Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Daisy Cabochon, Flower Filigree, Celtic Knot Link, Live Laugh Love Charm

Need I remind you that a sale is going on? Click here to find out more! 

This post is dedicated to the best person in my life, my beloved mummy who has Lived well, Laughed often, and Loved much. You inspire me every day, and I can only hope to be as wonderful a mother to my future children as you have been to me. I love youuu!
Mother's day is this weekend - go tell your mummies that you love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment