Thursday 29 May 2014

Epicyclical

Epicyclical -
a small circle, around which a planet was thought to revolve.
 
 I first came across this word, oddly, while immersing myself in the Harry Potter fandom. Now the famous author of The Mortal Instruments trilogy, back in the day, Cassandra Clare wrote Harry Potter fanfiction and published them from her livejournal account "epicyclical". I've always loved this word and now have named a pair of earrings that I made for myself after it.

Hope these earrings capture the sweet and whimsical flair that the name suggests.
 
 2 silver hoops, with Swarovski bicones revolving around them like tiny planets and larger clear bicones in the centre.
Item Code & Name: 240 Epicyclical
Price: RM17.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Light Rose / Violet / Aquamarine Swarovski Bicones, Clear Bicones, Silver Hoops

Ah, how I love this pastel colour combination.
These sweet pastel bicones have featured in previous designs, as seen here and here. :)

Email me at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com if you'd like to order.
Only a couple more days left till the end of the SALE! Check out more info here.

Night, folks. Weekend soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment