Saturday 4 January 2014

For Ai Li

Hola!

I'm actually on a mini-trip to Sarawak at the moment (hopefully gorging myself on kolo mee, Sarawak laksa, tomato kuay teow, fresh seafood and other yummy Sarawakian delicacies), so here's a scheduled post. 

My friend Ai Li, who has featured rather frequently on this blog as she is one of my most ardent supporters (), is a fan of pretty pastel colours. She particularly liked the colour combination of the tiny little sparkly Swarovski bicones in my lacey bracelet. So naturally, for Christmas, I gave her these Pretty Pastel earrings! :D


Swarovski bicones in shades of light rose, light sapphire, aquamarine and violet, paired with rosaline crystal teardrops for that touch of glamour and sophistication. Another pair of earrings that I kinda covet. :p

Item Code & Name: 138 Pretty Pastels
Price: RM15.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Light Rose, Violet, Light Sapphire and Aquamarine Swarovski Bicones, Rosaline Crystal Teardrops

As always, please place orders at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com.
I'll respond to your emails as soon as I finish stuffing my face all over Sarawak. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment