Monday 13 January 2014

CNY Collaboration with I Can't Sew - Part 2

Wheee holiday tomorrow! 
I love public holidays! :)

I'm here again to share our 2nd collaboration with I Can't Sew!
Feast your eyes~


I really love this dress they're featuring. It's whimsically named the 'Coral Princess Chiffon Dress', a lovely flowing coral-peach affair, matched with Dainty Little Trinkets' 'Seychelles' set - a long necklace and earring set with seashell beads and little dolphin links. 

Methinks the sweet ivory seashells go very nicely with the coral-peach shades of the dress - a thoroughly Oceanic affair. :)

Originally at RM86, this package is now going for RM59 only. Such a steal, don't ya think?

Check out the promo package on I Can't Sew's webpage here ♥
Check out more pics and details of the Seychelles set here ♥

Good night and enjoy your day off tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment