Thursday 2 January 2014

For Wei Lyn

First day of 2014 back at work or school for most of us, eh? 
Hope your 2014 has started with a bang. If it's been hectic, no worries, as the weekend is near! 

Now that the Christmas season has passed, the next few posts are gonna be about the Christmas presents I made for my friends. :) I'm quite happy with how they turned out, so I hope you like 'em too!

First up is a bracelet I am rather fond of. I've named it Tree of Gondor, because I am a huge fan of Lord of the Rings (and so is Wei Lyn, who I gave this bracelet to). Also, I rather love the varying beads in varying shades of green. :)
 A lone tree charm that resembles the white tree of gondor, and a bead with tree branch engravings.
A medley of green tones - light chartreuse and emerald Czech Preciosa crystals, sea-green chinese crystal doughnuts, and dark green chrysocolla beads. Chrysocolla beads are derived from chrysocolla stones, a minor ore of copper, and can range from blueish turquoise to green to earth tones. Fascinating stuff, these minerals. Pretty, too! :)
Pardon the quality of photos - this bracelet looks a lot more vibrant and a lot less washed out in real life.

Item Code & Name: 147 Tree of Gondor
Price: RM20.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Light Chartreuse and Emerald Czech "Preciosa" Fire-Polished Glass Beads, Sea-Green Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Dark Green Chrysocolla Beads, Tree Charm, Bead with Tree Branch Engraving
Measurements: Approximately 17cm (including clasp) + 2.5cm extender chain

To order, email me at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com.

That's all, folks. 
G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment