Tuesday 7 January 2014

Bookmarks

Ze week is extremely hectic and I am über tired, so this post shall be a short one.

Short by my standards, that is. Probably still too verbose for everyone else's. Oh well. It's my blog and I'll ramble if I want to (3 gold stars if you spot the reference)!

Here are 2 bookmarks that I made as Christmas pressies for two good friends of mine. :)
Silver bookmarks engraved with whimsical flowers, with little charms carrying personal meanings and inside jokes. :D
 For Winnee, who makes funny puns and is a Deer Friend of mine. :p

Item Code & Name: 156 Deer Friends
Price: RM16.00 
Status: Available for different remake (The bookmark will have the same flower engravings, but not lined in black - as seen here)
Materials: Silver-Plated Bookmark, Dark Green Chrysocolla Bead, Deer Charm, Friend Charm
For Janenee, with a celtic knot link that I take to symbolise friendship, cloudy white and sapphire crystals, and a snowflake charm. Somewhat inspired by Frozen.

Item Code & Name: 157 Frozen
Price: RM16.00 
Status: Available for different remake (The bookmark will have the same flower engravings, but not lined in black - as seen here)
Materials: Silver-Plated Bookmark, Cloudy White Chinese Crystal Doughnut, Sapphire Round-Faceted Chinese Crystal, Chinese Knot Link, Snowflake Charm

As always, remember that you can customise stuff so it is unique to you and you alone!
I can be reached at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com .

Adieu~

No comments:

Post a Comment