Thursday 9 January 2014

Queen of Hearts

My favourite person in the whole wide world is my mummy. She has been ever supportive of this hobby of mine, humouring me everytime I show her every creation, accompanying me through KL heat and traffic on my bead shopping sprees, offering encouragement and unwavering support. :)

My recent trip to Australia was actually to attend my brother's graduation, and mummy wanted something elegant, with a dash of colour and sparkle to accompany her black dress. Here's the necklace I made for her:
 A dash of red and a hint of sparkle - ruby red crystal doughnuts paired with silver-black crystal doughnuts.

 The crystals on the necklace are also interspersed with little clover links, ending of course, with the intricately-patterned celtic heart pendant.


Item Code & Name: 155 Queen of Hearts
Price: RM22.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Ruby Red and Silver-Black Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Clover Links, Celtic Heart Pendant
Measurements: Approximately 42.5cm (including clasp) + 2.5cm extender chain; Drop = 2cm
If you're reading this, show your mum some love today with a great big hug! Treat them like the queens that they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment