Thursday 23 January 2014

So She Dances | Inspired by Love Songs Collection: Part 2

A waltz when she walks in the room
She pulls back the hair from her face
She turns to the window to sway in the moonlight
Even her shadow has grace

Oh, this song.

When Josh Groban sings this tale of pining as he watches a lovely lady dance from afar, you can't help but be moved by the romance of it all. I love everything about this song - the melody starts off like one of those old music boxes and each lyric is sung with a quiet, yearning conviction. You are transported to a ballroom with moonlight streaming in through the windows, and all else fades away. *happy sigh*

Loving this song like I do, it's only natural that I made a little trinket dedicated to it. I haven't featured handbag charms in any collections before, so here's a first. Part 2 of the Inspired by Love Songs collection, So She Dances:
 Midnight blue and dark silver pearls to set the scene, as the dancing takes place under the moonlight. 
The other charms and links are inspired by the following lyrics:

She's spinning between constellations and dreams
Her rhythm is my beating heart
 
So she dances
In and out of the crowd like a glance
This romance is
From afar calling me silently
If you're wondering, the link in the centre is what I like to call my snowflake/star hybrid charm. Here, it represents a star - that girl who is spinning between constellations and dreams, whose rhythm is your beating heart.

Oh be still my beating heart. If someone ever sang this song to me, I might dissolve into a puddle. But I can safely say that that will never happen as I have two left feet. :p 

Item Code & Name: 168 So She Dances
Price: RM10.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Midnight Blue and Dark Silver Faux Pearls, Heart Link, Star Link, Dancer Charm

Email me at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com if you're interested - if you have a lovely lady in your life to purchase this for, or if you have a sister or friend who loves dancing, or if you yourself love to dance, and would like to carry a memento with you wherever you go.

Now listen to this beautiful song and luxuriate in Josh Groban's soulful, resonating vocals.



Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment