Saturday 25 January 2014

Poison and Wine | Inspired by Love Songs Collection: Part 3

Hola!

Hope everyone is having a fun and relaxing Saturday. I certainly am savouring every moment (well, I just woke up. The sleep was divine). What rhymes with divine? Wine! What does wine have to do with anything? Well, it's part of the title of this post! Why do my thought processes work the way that they do? God only knows, man. 

Ok, I shall end that bit of Saturday morning quirkiness and attempt to sound sane for the rest of the post.

We've come to the mid-way point of the Inspired by Love Songs collection. I hope you've been enjoying it so far. This next trinket is inspired by a lovely song that illustrates how love is full of contradictions - Poison and Wine. This is a sweeping, haunting song by The Civil Wars, so please scroll down and listen to it yeah? 
 Jet black helix crystals to represent poison, burgundy pearls and deep purple round-faceted chinese crystals to represent wine. A tinier crystal encased within a round double-twisted ring, with love as the key.
You only know what I want you to
I know everything you don't want me to
Oh your mouth is poison, your mouth is wine
You think your dreams are the same as mine

Oh I don't love you, but I always will
I always will
Item Code & Name: 169 Poison and Wine
Price: RM17.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Burgundy Faux Pearls, Deep Purple Round Faceted Chinese Crystals, Jet Black Helix Crystals, Round Double-Twisted Ring, Heart-Shaped Key Charm, Toggle Clasp
Measurements: Approximately 17.5cm (including clasp)

Find out how to order here.
As always, customisation is possible. :)

Go listen to this moving duet by The Civil Wars and lose yourself in the push and pull of the lyrics, the blend of their voices, and the complexity of love:


No comments:

Post a Comment