Tuesday 14 January 2014

Interlinked and Intertwined

Bonjour!

Here's post no. 23434 featuring more trinkets I've made for my family and friends for Christmas.

Here are two pairs of earrings featuring charms that I have since long ago (well 6 months anyway), taken to symbolise the bonds of friendship, the ties that bind, the connections that never truly break. These were made for friends that I haven't had a chance to give the presents to, so their names shall not appear here so the surprise isn't spoilt. Haha.

Celtic knots and round double-twisted rings - oh how our lives are interlinked and intertwined. If you tend towards the cynical and do not appreciate how cheesy I am being, then leave. :p This entire blog is a cheese-fest and I shall luxuriate in it!
 Celtic knot links and burnt-burgundy crystal teardrops. These teardrops are quite fascinating - certain facets come across as dark burgundy while certain facets shimmer with a burnt-gold sheen.

Item Code & Name: 164 Interlinked
Price: RM10.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Celtic Knot Links, Burnt Burgundy Chinese Crystal Teardrops
Round double-twisted rings with ivory pearls encased within, and sleek silver pearls that dangle at the end. I am quite fond of this pair of earrings, so much so that I made a slightly different pair for myself (to be featured sometime in the near future).
 
Item Code & Name: 165 Intertwined
Price: RM8.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Ivory and Silver Faux Pearls, Round Double-Twisted Rings

Here's to the bond of friendship and lives that are intertwined - may all of you who are reading this always have these deep connections, these ties that will never be broken, and love that will endure through all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment