Sunday 19 January 2014

Inspired By Love Songs - Collection Masterpost

"If music be the food of love, play on."
- Shakespeare

Ah, music. It is perhaps second only to food, in my list of things that I love. I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say that music can lift the soul, comfort the weary, express feelings that we can never so eloquently and adequately express. 

With Valentine's just around the corner, I thought it would be fun to marry my love for music with my love for making dainty little trinkets, and make an entire collection that is inspired by songs - by love songs. This collection is by no means only limited to those who are in love. After all, love takes on many forms and can be expressed in many different ways.

It has been so long since my last collection (November!), so I am quite excited to introduce something new.


The songs titles below are all songs that have resonated with me at some point or another, songs with lilting melodies and meaningful lyrics. As I post them over the next week or so, I hope you enjoy the songs (and the accessories) as much as I've enjoyed the songs (and enjoyed handcrafting the accessories)!

Part 1: Wings
Part 2: So She Dances

First post begins on Tuesday. :)

Now - whatever you're feeling at the moment - be it happy, sad, tired or angry (or anything in between), go listen to a favourite song of yours, go listen to something classic, or something new, and things will somehow be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment