Monday 17 June 2013

Lacey

Of late, I've been having a little love affair with lace - I love it on everything, on pretty blouses, on collars, on dresses.

Was really keen to make a lace accessory to accompany my various lacey clothing, so here you have a dainty little lace bracelet, adorned with pastel-coloured swarovski crystals.
 Flower-patterned lace with a silver clasp finish and a cluster of pastel swarovski bicones
I know it looks a little short (like a bookmark, almost). It's because I've been told that I have an abnormally small wrist. Heh. Remakes of this will accommodate the size of the buyer's wrist.

Item Code & Name: 025 Lacey
Price: RM12.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Flower-Patterned Lace, Silver-Plated Clasp, Clear / Light Rose / Violet / Light Sapphire / Aquamarine Swarovski Bicones
Measurements: The depicted bracelet is approximately 13.5cm (including clasp) - remakes will be adjusted to buyer's wrist-size.

No comments:

Post a Comment