Friday 14 June 2013

Cobalt Dreams | Fly Me To The Moon Collection: Part 1

Sometimes at night, I have the most psychedelic dreams ever. One of my favourite dreams that I remember involved T-Rex chasing me down a hill into a cave, and in the cave I heard heavy breathing and found that I was face-to-face with Darth Vader. I woke up before he could say "J, I am your father" or anything equally ominous though.

So yeah, T-Rex and Darth Vader in the same dream? Pretty psychedelic.

I like how dreams have that feeling of displacement, that certain outlandish quality that clues you in to the fact that what you're experiencing is not real. So here's my first ode to the night: Cobalt Dreams. Not quite the dark blue of midnight, dreams take on a certain electric blue / cobalt tinge (which I'm hoping these earrings reflect).
Different facets and shades of dark silver, jet black and psychedelic cobalt blue. These earrings glitter and sparkle as light catches on the crystals' many facets.


Item Code & Name: 015 Cobalt Dreams
Price: RM12.00 
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Cobalt Blue, Silver-Black and Jet Black Chinese Crystal Doughnuts



No comments:

Post a Comment