Tuesday 4 June 2013

For Ley Ser

I love Fall colours - warm hues of maple leaf crimson, burnt orange and copper brown. 


I have a colleague who is warm and cheery and bright, so Autumn colours are very much her. Made her this pair of earrings to reflect that:

 Crimson and copper-brown chinese crystal doughnuts paired with dainty antique silver-plated flowers.
 Ahhhh I love this colour combo. I also love the idea of a season-inspired collection - what if I were to make variations of these earrings, for summer, spring and winter? Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...

Item Code & Name: 012 Autumn Flowers
Price: RM8.00
Status: Available for remakes (with chinese crystal doughnuts of slightly different shades)
Materials: Crimson and Copper Brown Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Flower Links

No comments:

Post a Comment