Saturday 1 June 2013

For Ren

It's June. How time flies.

Earlier today (or yesterday, since it's 1.25am right now), one of my good friends Ren flew off to pursue her graduate studies in the land of sheep waaaay down under. I made her a little farewell present - a matching bracelet and earring set. 


 Ze Set

Item Code & Name: SET001 The Ties that Bind
Price: RM18.00 (bracelet + earrings) - items can be sold separately, please look below.
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Please see below.

 Ze Bracelet

Item Code & Name: 010 The Ties that Bind (Bracelet)
Price: RM13.00 (bracelet only)
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Clear and Sapphire Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Chinese Knot Links, Sing Heart Charm

 Ze Earrings

Item Code & Name: 009 The Ties that Bind (Earrings)
Price: RM8.00 (earrings only)
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Sapphire Round Faceted Crystals, Clear Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Chinese Knot Links 

You'd think that I'd be able to come up with more creative captions for the pictures. It's late. My brain is fuzzy and my words are few. Or my words are plenty but my wit is scarce. You get the drift. 

Wanted to keep the bracelet a little daintier, so used sapphire crystal doughnuts instead of the 8mm round-faceted crystals used in the earrings. Think you can probably tell from my creations that I like simple, dainty designs. But what if I'm the only one who likes them? What if no one wants to read through my long-winded descriptions of things?! ;___; Okay enough self-doubt in the wee hours of the morning. No one likes a whinger.

I don't know how to photograph clear crystal thingies. After I try to make my white-turned-grey backgrounds white again, the crystals always look uber wonky. Blergh.

Also also, those silver links are supposed to resemble some form of chinese knot, apparently. A friend asked me if they were meant to symbolise anything. In truth, I just thought they were pretty. But then, if you apply it to a friendshippy context, you can think of the knots as the ties that bind. Yes I went there. I'm that cheesy. So yeah, I unwittingly created a friendship bracelet for one of my dearest friends.

Ren Ren, I dedicate this post to you. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment