Sunday 26 April 2015

Magenta Mine

In a bit of a melancholy mood tonight, so indulge me a little, dear readers.

And I shall preface this with a little "yes, yes, I know that this is an accessories business and not an outlet for the silly author's feelings"... so I shall keep it short. You ever feel just a little bit lost, a bit unmoored in the vast ocean that is life? Yeah... I get struck with that feeling sometimes, and now is one of those times.

So I decided to wallow a little by listening to one of the most bittersweet and wistful Chinese oldies that I know. I had to share it, coz sharing is caring, ya know? Gosh, cry me a river and let me drown in those tears.


Okay, now that I've gotten those feelings out of the way, we're onto the actual point of this post.

Here's a pair of earrings I made for myself, coz today is apparently a me day:

 Magenta flower-painted ceramic beads, with magenta faux pearls. Made to match one of my Bangkok acquisitions. Named Magenta Mine because they're magenta... and they're mine. I'm oozing creativity, I know.
Item Code & Name: 387 Magenta Mine
Price: RM11.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Magenta Flower Ceramic Beads, Magenta Faux Pearls

If you like this, you can order a remake at
daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com

Sorry for the rather maudlin post.
I shall go wallow in more sad songs now. :p

晚安~

No comments:

Post a Comment