Friday 27 March 2015

Cupid Strikes

Hello!

Sorry I've been missing in action. I wanted to post yesterday, but was so tired I fell asleep at 9pm. (If that's not a sign of ageing, I don't know what is!). It's been a busy, tiring couple of workdays, so yay TGIF!

Before I go off and enjoy the start of my weekend, here's a pretty necklace customised by Melanie. She liked the circle links and arrow links from the Noir bracelet, and after a few revisions to it, we arrived at this design in sweet rosaline and lilac tones.
A slightly asymmetrical necklace with rosaline faux pearls and chinese crystal doughnuts accompanying circle and arrow links on each side, with a lilac rose cabochon pendant and twin dangling chains.

 Named Cupid Strikes for the little arrow heart links and circle links (almost like Cupid's target). This is possibly one of Dainty Little Trinkets' sweetest creations. :)


Item Code & Name: 374 Cupid Strikes
Price: RM25.00
Status: [Sold], Not Available (unless you don't mind substituting the lilac rose cabochon with a different colour)
Materials: Rosaline Faux Pearls, Rosaline Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Circle Links, Arrow Heart Links, A Lilac Rose Cabochon on a Flower Filigree
Measurements: Approximately 44.5cm (including clasp), extender = 4cm

If you'd like to customise something, all you have to do is email me at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com to discuss ideas!

Check out the customised section here​.
Check out more asymmetrical trinkets here.

Happy weekend, my dear readers! Go revel in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment