Tuesday 17 March 2015

Bleeding Love

You cut me open and I
keep bleeding
keep keep bleeding love

Anyone know the song above? It's by Leona Lewis, and kind of morbidly romantic. Or romantically morbid. Or just plain morbid. Haha. In retrospect, it's kinda odd that I named an accessory after this song, especially when the trinket in question is not that morbid after all. Oh well...

Here's a pair of earrings that I made for meself - 

 Blood red chinese crystal doughnuts, metallic silver round-faceted chinese crystals and silver heart links.
Item Code & Name: 371 Bleeding Love
Price: RM7.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Deep Red Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Metallic Silver Round-Faceted Chinese Crystals, Heart Links
 
Come to think of it, it's been quite a while since I last featured a pair of earrings.
Check out more here!
 
 Here's how you order!
 

And I shall leave you with the stunning vocal stylings of Leona Lewis... adieu~


No comments:

Post a Comment