Saturday 4 October 2014

Les Bleus - Customised

Saturday, oh my long-awaited Saturday.
This is the first truly-free weekend I've had in weeks and it is a long weekend! What could be better? :D
I hope you're having a wonderful weekend too.

So, my friend Ivy is an all-important Masters student who has to study all sorts of important stuff. And what do all-important studious Masters students need? Bookmarks, of course!

Ivy recently customised a bunch of bookmarks from me. Here's one of them:
 Sweet and demure shades of blue - a pale blue faux pearl, a clover link, a blue-purple round-faceted chinese crystal and a sky blue macaron - all attached to a bookmark with flower engravings. Named Les Bleus because macarons are French and that's French for blue (and I am unoriginal and predictable in my name-naming).
Item Code & Name: 288 Les Bleus
Price: RM20.00
Status: [Sold], Available for different remake (I've run out of this particular bookmark, but there are others for you to select from. Just email me to check! :))
Materials: Pale Blue Faux Pearl, Violet Round-Faceted Chinese Crystal, Clover Link, Macaron Charm

If you like the macaron charm, check out Le Petit Macaron - a dainty and sweet macaron necklace made to order in various pastel colours!

Here's how you order: *click*


p/s: Speaking of Les Bleus - the French world cup football team has a number of realllllly cute soccer players. Check out Antoine Griezmann and Olivier Giroud. So pretty! And skilled! ♥_

Bye now and have a good weekend, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment