Monday 27 October 2014

Celtic Frost | Ombré Collection: Part 5

As the saying goes,
all good things must come to an end.

We have reached the last post of the Ombré Collection, which features a pair of earrings that I rather fond of, and would rather like to keep for myself (but am choosing to sell because I have far too many earrings and only one pair of ears and only 365 days in a year to wear them all). 

Celtic-themed beads and links are no stranger to this little site of mine. We've seen creations featuring celtic hearts (here, here and here!) and celtic flowers (here and here) and now it's time to introduce a new type of bead - a diagonal square bead with celtic patterns that resemble flowers:

 Dainty celtic-patterned diagonal square beads amidst chinese crystal doughnuts in lovely frosted / opaque tones - frosted blue (making their first appearance in a Dainty Little Trinket), air blue opal and aqua blue opal.
Item Code & Name: 300 Celtic Hearts
Price: RM8.00
Status: Available
Materials: Frosted Blue / Air Blue Opal / Aqua Blue Opal Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Celtic Diagonal Square Beads


If you fancy adding a pair of cool and frosted earrings to your collection, just drop me an email at

 And that, my friends, is the end of this collection.

I'm excited about the stuff that's coming up - stay tuned for more as we fast approach the end of the year!

I'll leave you with a song that has been tugging at my heartstrings and playing in an endless melancholy litany in my head - High Hopes by Kodaline.


 But I've got high hopes, it takes me back to when we started
High hopes, when you let it go, go out and start again
High hopes, when it all comes to an end
But the world keeps spinning around


No comments:

Post a Comment