Tuesday 30 July 2013

Celtic Hearts

Every girl needs a pair of earrings that can match every occasion and every outfit.

While I'd be waaaaaaay toooooooo arrogant to claim that this coming pair of earrings does the trick, I'd say that I personally would wear it to work, to formal dinners, on a regular day out shopping or eating at the mamak, and with pretty much any outfit. Ah, the beauty of silver trinkets - they match everything (except maybe gold or leopard-print)! ◠‿◠

(I think I may have overhyped this. Oh well, I'm counting on you to gloss over my incessant rambling and look at the pictures). 

A versatile combination of silver-clear chinese crystal doughnuts, dainty little clover links and celtic heart charms.
 I love the antique silver-plated, ornate look of the celtic hearts. 

Item Code & Name: 057 Celtic Hearts
Price: RM8.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Silver-Clear Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Clover Links, Antique Silver-Plated Celtic Heart Charms

If interested, please do email me at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment