Sunday 14 July 2013

For Siew Li

The weekend is almost over. *cries*

Anyway, here's another short little post about a pair of earrings I made for Siew Li, who is back from the land of the freeeeeee, and recuperating from yet another psycho-stressful year as a PhD student.

My love affair with lace continues! Have been dying to make a pair of earrings using lace, and here you have it:

 Dainty little lace flowers sandwiched between lavender round-faceted chinese crystals and antique silver-plated rose charms.
 I've named them Fleur de Lace (haha, instead of Fleur de Lis), coz I thrive on wordplay and silly puns. 
I expect that I am only amusing myself here. :p

Item Code & Name: 037 Fleur de Lace
Price: RM8.00 
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Lavender Round-Faceted Chinese Crystals, Lace Flowers, Antique Silver-Plated Rose Charms

You're only one step away from owning a pair of your own! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment