Saturday 6 July 2013

Candy Crush | Rainbow Sprinkles Collection: Part 3

Oh, Candy Crush, everyone's latest addiction. 

Before I became completely obsessed with crafting accessories, it was my one and only time-consuming vice. Sure, it's fun, but can anything be more frustrating than having ONE remaining jelly to remove and NO MOVES left? Haha! I'm sure all Candy Crush aficionados can relate.

Anyway, this post is not about Candy Crush. Not entirely anyway.

The round and striped acrylic beads that I used for Ai Li's bracelet (here!) come in various rainbow colours too, and happened to remind my equally-obsessed-with-Candy-Crush colleague (Hi Lin! :p) of the wonderful striped candies you can sometimes get in a Candy Crush game when strategies pay off and the stars align. *heehee*

I thought it would be an adorable addition to the Rainbow Sprinkles Collection, so here we go:
Rainbow-striped candy beads paired with the same tiny shiny rainbow faux pearls from the Sweet Hearts bracelet, capped off with a "Joy" charm.
 There's just something incredibly cheerful about this bracelet. Makes me wanna smile. :D
Item Code & Name: 030 Candy Crush
Price: RM13.00
Status: [Sold 2], Not Available
Materials: Shiny Rainbow Faux Pearls, Rainbow Striped Acrylic Beads, Joy Charm
Measurements: Approximately 14.5cm (including clasp) + 4cm extender chain (This bracelet is smaller, and thus suitable for children / teens. However, with the extender chain, it can accommodate most adults too!)

Now I have the strongest urge to play Candy Crush.
Nooooooooooooooo.


No comments:

Post a Comment