Sunday 28 July 2013

I Hope You Dance | Personalised Statement Bracelets Collection: Part 6

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder,
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger,
May you never take one single breath for granted,
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed,
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean,
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens,
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.

I hope you dance.

- Lee Ann Womack

What an amazing song with such poignant, moving lyrics. I can only hope that the bracelet below does justice to the song. This next bracelet, last in the Personalised Statement Bracelets Collection, is for Drew, Blair's youngest daughter, and a dancer. As someone with two left feet and no flair for dancing, I've always admired those who dance for a living. It's such a lovely form of self-expression, beautiful to behold and very inspirational.
A chain of rosaline pearls, rosaline and crystal AB chinese crystals and petite flower and clover links. At the centre of it all: a dancer in her element, with the motivation to dance her heart out and the aim to inspire.
 A close up of the lovely dancer charm and flower links.
Item Code & Name: 047 I Hope You Dance
Price: RM16.00
Status: [Sold 2], Available for remakes
Materials: Crystal AB Round Faceted Chinese Crystals, Rosaline Faux Pearls, Rosaline Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Flower Links, Clover Link, Dancer Charm, Inspire Charm
Measurements: Approximately 17cm (including clasp) + 3cm extender chain

Hope you've enjoyed the bracelets in this series as much as I've enjoyed making them! Again, I reiterate - customisation of any of the bracelets on this site is possible! Just email me at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com and we can commence a discussion on what might suit you / your loved one best.

Here, have a picture of all of the bracelets in the collection! Ahhh I feel accomplished. ;p


Since I'm in a sharing mood, here are some YouTube videos that are somewhat relevant to this post. :p

I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack

Katee and Joshua - Contemporary Dance on So You Think You Can Dance
Such a breathtaking routine, choreographed to the soulful tones of Adele's Hometown Glory. I am in awe.

-insert blank space where I wanted to include the incredibly amazing dance scene from Billy Elliot but cannot find it anywhere on YouTube. Sad.-

Anyway, a new week dawns upon us. Whatever you face, whatever choices you have to make -

I hope you dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment