Monday 1 July 2013

Rainbow Sprinkles Collection - Masterpost

Happy July, people! :)

Coming soon (to a theatre near you, haha) -


After the dark and sombre tones of the Fly Me To The Moon collection, I thought it best to spice things up a little with a dash of colour - a Sprinkle of Rainbows, if you will.

I'm more fond of monochromatic tones myself, but now and then, I do appreciate colourful things - rainbow cakes, for example, are a work of art (and extremely delicious). And who doesn't like to spot that elusive arch in the sky (arc en ciel, as the French say), a miracle of nature after the rain, symbolic of new beginnings and silver linings - the best is yet to come.

Over the next week, I'll be posting some bright and cheery trinkets, all of them in happy rainbow tones. :) 
First post Tuesday 2nd July - stay tuned!

Part 1: Daisy Chain
Part 2: Sweet Hearts
Part 3: Candy Crush


No comments:

Post a Comment