Sunday 2 March 2014

Words to Live By Collection - Masterpost

Hola!
A new month calls for a new collection!

Remember the Personalised Statement Bracelets collection?
That was a popular collection that is still getting requests for customisation till this day, I guess because of the personal (duh, haha) nature of the collection - that you get to customise each bracelet with a personal message to encourage and inspire yourself, or the person you want to give it to. 

Since I've bought a slew of new charms and links with inspirational words on them (and any reader of this blog would know that I looooove words, verbose as I am), I decided that it was high time to introduce another collection with inspirational and encouraging words. This time, in the form of not just bracelets, but a variety of trinkets - here are some Words to Live By:


Part 2: Perseverance
Part 3: I Believe
Part 5: Je t'aime

I'm excited! Join me in my excitement this coming Tuesday, when Part 1 shall be posted. :)

For now, I bid you good night, a good week ahead, and in general - a good life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment