Monday 24 March 2014

Sexy Black Collaboration with I Can't Sew - Part 2

I can't sew,
therefore I buy.

Haha, gotta love I Can't Sew's tagline. I certainly live by that principle. :)

Anyway, I'm back to promote yet another promotional package - our 2nd collaboration with I Can't Sew for their Sexy Black promotional sales. Every time I post about this promotion, Justin Timberlake's suave voice reverberates in my head. Not that I'm complaining. :p

This promotional package has a trio of suave, glamorous, sexy colours - Black, Gold and Silver. Gaya, mutu, keunggulan -
A gorgeous black dress with floral cutouts that show off the lovely muted gold lining underneath, paired with sleek silver accessories from yours truly - the Milky Way bracelet with a galaxy's worth of silver crystals and pearls, and matching earrings where silver crystals and pearls dangle like little constellations from your ears.

Originally RM88, this set is now available for only RM57! The original price of the bracelet and earrings was RM33... so if you think about it... that's only an additional RM24 for the dress. So worth it, I'm almost tempted.

Ze promotion ends on 15th April (ignore the date written on the picture above), and it's limited to ONE piece only, so hurry before someone beats you to it!

Check out the promo package on I Can't Sew's webpage here ♥
Check out more pics and details of the Milky Way bracelet and earrings here ♥
Check out previous collaborations here ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment