Monday 17 March 2014

Sexy Black Collaboration with I Can't Sew - Part 1

Hope y'all have been having a lovely Monday.
I spent mine in a sleep-deprived, head-achey haze. Think I'mma take it easy and relax tonight.

But before that!
I'm here again to announce yet another collaboration with the awesome people at I Can't Sew. We make such good partners in crime fashion. :p They're bringing sexy back in the form of Sexy Black clothing, so we've contributed a few accessories to their promotional packages, some even from the Little Black Dress collection! Ah, memories.

Part 1 of our collaboration goes like this:


A chic-looking black dress that comes with a red belt, and our own Vive la France bracelet. With flared edges, this dress is right up my alley - all at the price of only RM62 when the original cost for this combination would've been RM92. 

Tempted? I know I AM. ;)

Check out the promo package on I Can't Sew's webpage here
Check out more pics and details of the Vive la France bracelet here
Check out previous collaborations here ♥ 

Good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment