Saturday 1 March 2014

For Ivy

... and another month arrives.

So swiftly time passes by. I hope each and every one of you are holding on to the moments and the people that matter. :)

Today's post is an early birthday greeting for my friend Ivy!

Ivy previously mentioned a liking for midnight blue pearls (which I happen to adore as well), so I decided to make her a bracelet that incorporates midnight blue pearls and some charms and beads that kinda embody her personality and her faith. 
Faux pearls in dark silver and midnight blue, jet black helix crystals, a flower bead, a Hope bead, a Bermuda Blue AB Swarovski heart and a cross dangling from a dainty clover link.
The jet black, dark silver and midnight blue hues of the pearls and crystals represent the dark night. I am reminded of the quote "Faith shines brightest in the dark". Ivy, may your faith always shine bright, even in the darkest of times. :)
Again, let me profess my love for the Bermuda Blue AB Swarovski Heart. Stunning.

Item Code & Name: 192 Faith Shines Bright
Price: RM20.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Midnight Blue and Dark Silver Faux Pearls, Jet Black Helix Crystals, Flower Bead, Hope Bead, Clover Link, Bermuda Blue AB Swarovski Heart, Cross Charm, Toggle Clasp
Measurements: Approximately 18.5cm

Liking this colour theme? Check out other silver-blue accessories here
Customisation is possible, just email me at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com :)

May the month of March be kind to you and bring forth all sorts of lovely adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment