Tuesday 25 March 2014

Silver Filigree

Feeling a little under the weather today, so I shall keep this post short and sweet.

Way back when, this intricately-patterned silver filigree featured in some of my bracelet designs (see: Peach Petals and Pink Peonies), and it was always at the back of my mind that I should make myself a pair of earrings with these filigrees. Then other shiny things caught my attention and I moved on to making all the trinkets under the sun, and promptly forgot about this idea. Recently when I was gazing adoringly at my bead stash like an obsessive magpie, I was struck with the inspiration to finally make that pair of earrings. 

So much for keeping this post short and sweet. I'll stop with the grandma stories, I promise. Picture time:


Intricate silver filigrees paired with sky blue crystal teardrops - simple yet elegant.
 If you have dark, long hair, the silver filigrees will look particularly striking when you wear your hair down.
 
Item Code & Name: 200 Silver Filigree
Price: RM12.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Square Silver Filigree, Sky Blue Chinese Crystal Teardrops

If you like this pair of earrings, do note that I have crystal teardrops in other colours too! Drop me a line at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com if you're interested in customising it in another colour. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment