Saturday 10 August 2013

Pink Peonies | Dainty Little Flowers Collection: Part 3

Hi hello!
Half of the long weekend has gone. Not sure if I should start mourning yet.
Instead of holding a pity party for me, myself and I, here's the next installment of the Dainty Little Flowers collection

The thing about alliteration is that you have to choose the best word starting with a letter that fits your purposes, so this next set - Pink Peonies - may not actually contain any peonies. It was just a name of a flower that started with P and sounded pretty. That's my creative motto for you - it sounded pretty / it looked pretty. This post is making me sound like an airhead. I have hidden depths of intelligence, I swear. 。◕‿◕。
 A bracelet and earring set in sweet, soft hues of pink and rosaline, accompanied by dainty little flower cabochons and links.

Item Code & Name: SET008 Pink Peonies
Price: RM22.00 (bracelet + earrings) - items can be sold separately, please look below.
Status: Available for remakes (bracelet is available for a different remake - see below)
Materials: Please see below.
A chain of clear and rosaline crystals interchanging with silky rosaline pearls and the occasional antique silver-plated daisy link. At the heart of the bracelet: a sweet pink flower cabochon on an intricate silver filigree.
Item Code & Name: 050 Pink Peonies (Bracelet)
Price: RM16.00 (bracelet only)
Status: [Sold], Available for different remake (I've run out of this particular flower cabochon - it can be replaced with a pink dahlia (seen here!))
Materials:  Rosaline Faux Pearls, Clear and Rosaline Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Antique Silver-Plated Daisy Links, Flower Cabochon, Square Silver Filigree, Made with Love Charm
Measurements: Approximately 18.5cm (including clasp) + 3cm extender chain

 Lovely little rose cabochons on flower filigrees, with twin dangling chains capped off at the end with a rosaline pearl and rosaline crystal. I'm quite fond of these earrings. They're just so sweet and demure (what I'm not, haha).

Item Code & Name: 051 Pink Peonies (Earrings)
Price: RM9.00 (earrings only) 
Status: [Sold], Not Available
Materials:  Rosaline Faux Pearls, Rosaline Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Rose Cabochons, Flower Filigree Links

I only have a limited amount of the flower and rose cabochons, so the availability of all items in the Dainty Little Flowers collection is limited! So hurry, hurry, email me to make an order. :)

If you prefer a particular colour theme on a different bracelet design, customisation is possible too. :D

Hmm what other flowers start with P?
Petunias - this just reminds me of Harry Potter's bony and rigid aunt.
Pansies - hello, Pansy Parkinson the sneaky Slytherin girl.
Periwinkles - ah, this is a pretty name for a pretty flower. If I'm not mistaken, blue in colour.
Primrose - very pretty too. This reminds me of Katniss's sister.
Poppies - *strong craving for orange poppy seed cake* Fun fact - large quantities of poppy seeds can be made into opium.

Why am I talking about drugs on my handmade accessories blog? o__O Better sign off before I move on to even weirder topics.

Toodles!

Coming soon - Minty Meadows


No comments:

Post a Comment