Sunday 15 September 2013

Dainty Dahlias | Daisies and Dahlias Collection: Part 4

Sunday evening and I'm not feelin' the blues because tomorrow is a public holiday mooHAHA!

Outbursts of glee aside, I have to say that the most overused word on this blog is definitely "dainty". I think I use the word in almost every post. One could argue that it's branding, since my site is named Dainty Little Trinkets and all. Yeah, let's go with that. It's all part of my marketing savvy. Haha.

Today's post is the last in the Daisies and Dahlias Collection featuring dahlia cabochons. In the coming week, we're moving on to daisies! Here you have it - Dainty Dahlias:
 A dainty, choker-style necklace in soft, sweet hues - dahlia cabochons in sweet pink, off-white and lilac; faux pearls in rosaline, ivory and dusty pink.

Close-up of the cabochons and pearls. I am so in love with this colour palette. It's like sugar and spice and all things nice. ◕‿◕✿ It's probably good to mention that this necklace is one-of-a-kind too -- once sold, not available for remakes!

As you can see, this necklace falls right at the clavicle. Suitable with pastel-coloured / floral-patterned clothing, though in this picture I am of course wearing my standard uniform of black. ;p

Item Code & Name: 079 Dainty Dahlias
Price: RM24.00
Status: [Sold], Available for different remake (I've run out of the off-white dahlia - this will have to be replaced by a different coloured dahlia - email me to find out more)
Materials: Dahlia Cabochons, Silver Filigrees Rosaline, Ivory and Dusty Pink Faux Pearls  
Measurements: Approximately 41.5cm (including clasp) + 4.5cm extender chain

As mentioned, this is the only necklace available - once sold, not available for remakes!

Check out how to order here. :)

Up next, Divine Daisies

No comments:

Post a Comment