Saturday 21 September 2013

Dashing Daisies | Daisies and Dahlias Collection: Part 7

Dashing through the snow
On a one-horse open sleigh
Over the hills we go
Laughing all the way!

Completely off-topic - it's not even Christmas yet! I just have one of those extremely suggestible brains where I hear a word and a song pops into my head. Say the word "Dashing" and my brain immediately supplies the music and lyrics to Jingle Bells. Yes, as if you needed more evidence of my eccentricities.

Moving on now (when will I finally learn to cut the crap and get to the point?)... Now is not the time for a Christmas Collection (though that is in the works!) - We have reached the end of the Daisies and Dahlias Collection. I'm a little sad to bid this collection goodbye, as I do so love the flower cabochons.

Without further ado, here's Dashing Daisies. ❀
 A dashing slate-purple daisy cabochon on a flower filigree with alternating jet black and deep amethyst chinese crystal doughnuts, and dainty daisy links.
  If Demure Daisies was a sweet and feminine bracelet, Dashing Daisies is the tall, dark and handsome (and dashing) equivalent.
Item Code & Name: 082 Dashing Daisies
Price: RM17.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Jet Black and Deep Amethyst Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Daisy Links, Daisy Cabochon, Flower-Shaped Filigree Link, Heart Toggle Clasp
Measurements: Approximately 17cm

So yes, folks, that's the last of the collection!

My daisy cabochons come in various other lovely colours, as you can see below!


1. Pearly White
2. Soft Peach
3. Shiny Peach
4. Slate Blue
5. Light Lavender
6. Hot Pink

If you'd like something unique customised from these daisy cabochons, do email me with your ideas and I'll see whether I can make them a reality! :)

Adieu~

No comments:

Post a Comment