Thursday 5 September 2013

Sleek in Silver - Customised

Hola!
Has anyone been loving the rainy weather recently? I love it. I just want to snuggle under my quilt all day and never leave my bed. Haha. Anyway, onto today's post.

When I plan collections and make accessories, I sometimes have a general inkling as to whether an item will sell well or whether it'll be just one of those items that I'm making for my own intrinsic reasons. One of the items that unexpectedly sold really well is this bracelet that I made for Adeline - Pretty in Pink. It has sold so well, in fact, that I have run out of the adorable flower bead in it. Never fear - I have found an equally cute flower bead in replacement, so there's that. :)

A really sweet customer, Meiyih, emailed me a few weeks ago to customise this bracelet for a friend. She really liked the design of the bracelet, but was looking at different colour schemes. So I suggested a couple and Voila! The Pretty in Pink bracelet was transformed into Sleek in Silver:
 Instead of pink and ivory, sleek silver and midnight blue pearls adorn this bracelet. The colour scheme is very much taken from the palette of the Fly Me To The Moon Collection.
 With a change in colour scheme, the dainty and sweet bracelet has been transformed into something classy and refined. You could even buy both bracelets and wear them alternately during the day/night. You know - Pretty by Day and Sleek by Night.
Item Code & Name: 085 Sleek in Silver
Price: RM14.00
Status: [Sold], Available for different remake (Remakes will use a different flower bead and will cost RM16 coz the new flower bead is pricier - do email if you'd like to see how this bead looks)
Materials:  Silver, Dark Silver and Midnight Blue Faux Pearls, Antique Silver-Plated Flower Beads, Heart Clasp
Measurements: Approximately 17cm (including clasp) + 2.5cm extender chain

No comments:

Post a Comment