Thursday 19 September 2013

Demure Daisies | Daisies and Dahlias Collection: Part 6

Happy mid-Autumn festival, my friends.
Oddly, the moon seems to be obscured by clouds / fog / haze -- I can't seem to see it from my house. 
I'd like to take this opportunity to shamelessly promote one of my previous collections -- Fly Me To The Moon. It's a collection inspired by the night sky, and on this night of mooncakes and tradition and remembrance, I thought it would be fitting. :)

Now, moving on to the 6th part of the Daisies and Dahlias collection, here's Demure Daisies
 Dusty pink / ivory faux pearls and little flower beads flanking the prettiest daisy cabochon -- such a lovely and soft shade of blush pink.
 Sweet simplicity -- a perfect match to that pretty floral dress you have, or a white lace top, or anything, really.
The dainty antique-silver plated flower beads add a little personality to this demure-looking trinket. I find them rather pretty :)

Item Code & Name: 081 Demure Daisies
Price: RM17.00
Status: [Sold 3], Available for different remake (I've run out of this particular flower cabochon - it can be replaced with a pink dahlia (seen here!))
Materials: Dusty Pink and Ivory Faux Pearls, Flower Beads, Daisy Cabochon, Flower-Shaped Filigree Link, Heart Toggle Clasp
Measurements: Approximately 17.5cm

Good night folks!
I am now going to feast on some mooncakes and retire for the night.
Stay tuned for the last piece in the collection - Dashing Daisies! ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment