Saturday 28 September 2013

Nightingale - Customised

Happy weekend, y'all!

Today I went bead shopping, so I'm super happy! Also feeling a little guilty about the money I spent, haha. Buyer's remorse? Not quite, since I DON'T REGRET buying ALL THE PRETTY THINGS! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Guess I'll just have to scirmp and save on other things. Like clothes, my other guilty pleasure. Heh.

I keep forgetting that this blog is not my personal blog to rant and rave about my life. Sorry for subjecting you to all my inane and incessant ramblings. ;p Moving on now...

Today's post showcases another item that Fharylynna custom-ordered. She wanted a simple long necklace that could be worn with plain tops and mentioned that she really liked the Nightingale pendant from the Fly Me To The Moon Collection and also the crystal teardrops that have made an appearance in the Minty Meadows necklace. So what follows is a combination of the two:
  The exquisite nightingale pendant, paired with twin dangling chains of emerald crystal teardrops.
 How I adore the emerald crystal teardrops. Hmm I just realised that these are basically Slytherin colours - silver and green. Any Slytherins out there who'd like to own this necklace too? :D

So when I said long necklace, I meant really long. You wear it like an Olympian wears a medal. ;)

Item Code & Name: 091 Nightingale (Customised)
Price: RM28.00
Status: [Sold 2], Available for remakes
Materials: Emerald Chinese Crystal Teardrops, Antique Silver-Plated Nightingale Pendant
Measurements: Approximately 90cm (including clasp) + 4.5cm extender chain; Drop = 7cm

The length, of course, is adjustable to whatever you want it to be.
Email me here if you'd like to enquire about remakes!

Bye now, I'm off to stare at my pretty beads like a magpie stares at their collection of shiny things. 

*:・゚✧♥‿♥✧・゚:*

No comments:

Post a Comment