Thursday 26 September 2013

I Hope You Dance - Customised

A shoutout to those who are having a really long week -- it's almost the weekend, hang in there!

-Awkward segue into actual content of post-

The Personalised Statement Bracelets collection has been one of the most popular collections -- I guess because of the different statements that appeal to different individuals and the highly customisable nature of these bracelets. :)

I received a facebook message (shamless self promotion: please like the page here!) from Fharylynna some time ago. She wanted to customise a bracelet with a cross and a ballerina (from this I am making the assumption that she is a Christian and a ballet dancer, hehe). After browsing through some designs and selecting a few additional beads and links - here is her bracelet, customised in the vein of the previously-posted I Hope You Dance bracelet, in a completely different colour scheme:
 Formerly in the tones of sweet rosaline and clear crystal, this bracelet has been customised to include a medley of midnight blue and dark silver pearls and jet black chinese crystal doughnuts. Completing the bracelet are a butterfly link, a courage bead, a ballerina charm, and a cross hanging from a clover link -- perhaps traits that define the owner of this bracelet.
 An alternate view. I think this colour combination might be my favourite - can't go wrong with shades of midnight blue and dark silver and jet black. So very classy and elegant - you know, gaya, mutu, keunggulan. ;p
Item Code & Name: 090 I Hope You Dance - Customised
Price: RM16.00
Status: [Sold 2], Available for remakes (of course you're encouraged to choose your own variation of charms, to make it unique to you!)
Materials: Midnight Blue and Dark Silver Faux Pearls, Jet Black Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Butterfly Link, Courage Bead, Clover Link, Ballerina Charm, Cross Charm 
Measurements: Approximately 17cm (including clasp) + 2.5cm extender chain
You know the drill -- please email me at
for enquiries or orders or if you feel like rambling nonsense back at me like I ramble at you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment