Tuesday 3 September 2013

Anchor of Hope - Customised

With another collection completed, I thought it was time to feature some of the customised designs that my lovely customers have ordered over the past few months. I love it when I get emails about customisation, because it means that customers are taking a unique interest in creating something that is truly representative of them or the person they are giving it to! :)  

Following the Personalised Statement Bracelets Collection that I published in July, there have been a couple of requests for customisation. Here is a bracelet customised for April, who liked the Anchor of Hope design but has tiny wrists like me, and so requested for it to be shorter while also incorporating some links and charms of her own choice.
 Staying true to the original purple and black colour scheme, this customised bracelet incorporates a Chinese knot link symbolising the bond of friendship and family, and a Love charm to represent the underlying foundation of these relationships.
 I actually really like this customised bracelet. It is less symmetrical than the original and the asymmetry is très refreshing and unique. Trust my customers to have brighter ideas than my own! :D

Item Code & Name: 070 Anchor of Hope - Customised
Price: RM23.00
Status: [Sold 2], Available for remakes (but of course you're highly encouraged to personalise it to be uniquely yours!)
Materials: Deep Purple Round Faceted Chinese Crystals, Bright Purple Faux Pearls, Jet Black Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Round Double Twisted Ring Link, Chinese Knot Link, Anchor Charm, Love Charm, Hope Bead, Amethyst Blend Swarovski Heart
Measurements: Approximately 14.5cm (including clasp) + 2.5cm extender chain


Interested in customising something for yourself?

Do email me at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment