Saturday 17 August 2013

For Win

Hola!

I love Saturdays.

Today, this day of August the Seventeeth, is also a very special day for my good friend Win. It's her birthday! I won't reveal her age here. Haha. Age is a sensitive thing after you pass a certain age. (Nooooo it's my birthday soon too. Anyway, this post is not about me. Not everything is about me. ;p)

What do you make for a friend who is quite the opposite from you when it comes to accessories, in that you like dainty, flowery, girly things, and she does not even wear accessories? Haha. I was wracking my brain for something to make for her that is neutral in colour (Colours, what are those?! Give Win monochrome anyday!) and non-dangly and not quite an accessory that she would have to wear on her person. 

Voila - a handbag charm! 
 A basic black and silver handbag charm, with links and charms that mean something:
The chinese knot link to symbolise the bonds of friendship and family, the infinity link to symbolise love everlasting, and the inspire charm to symbolise the life she has lived - so inspiring to so many. :)
Status: Not Available
Materials: Jet Black Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Chinese Knot Link, Infinity Link, Inspire Charm, Lobster Swivel Clasp

On a non-personal note, I'm not sure if anyone is interested in accessories of this nature? If so, do email me and I'll see what I can do and customise from there. :)

~*~❤~*~
 
Deer Friend,
For the year ahead, I wish for you:
Unwavering support and encouragement from your family and friends, in whatever you do;
Love - love abounding, for all the days of your life;
And of course, that you continue to inspire others, as you have been doing, and will undoubtedly continue to do.

Much love,
little old me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment