Saturday 29 March 2014

Seasons Collection - Masterpost


525,600 minutes
525,000 moments so dear
525,600 minutes
How do you measure, measure a year? 
In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee
In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife
In 525,600 minutes
How do you measure a year in the life?
How about love? How about love? How about love? 
Measure in love
Seasons of love.

- Rent

 Seasons come and seasons go - I hope all of you live each season with love in your life. :)

This new collection is a tribute to the four seasons in a year - to winter, spring, summer and autumn. I know the region we live in is just one big season of scorching humidity and can be more accurately described as "rainy season" or "hazy season", but that makes the appreciation of the changing seasons all the more wonderful. I love how as the temperature rises and falls, all that surrounds you changes with it. From the freshness of spring to the sun-soaked summer, from the vivid richness of autumn to the frosty hues of winter. 


Part 1: Winter Sonata
Part 2: Spring Waltz
Part 3: Summer Scent

If you're wondering why the titles sound familiar, it is because they are intentionally so! Being the corny ridiculous person that I am, I thought it'd be funny to name them after the famed Korean dramas that basically started the whole Korean craze. Ah, those were the days.

Posts start tomorrow (Sunday).

Also, just an additional note that this is a scheduled post as I am currently in sunny Singapore! I'll be back late Sunday night, so if you do not receive any responses from me before then, it will be because I am Without Internet.

The lyrics I quoted above come from the musical Rent. Lovely lovely song, so do give it a listen.




Measure your life in love.
Seasons of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment