Sunday 30 March 2014

Winter Sonata | Seasons Collection: Part 1

Lovely evening to all ye readers.
Hope your weekend has been a lovely relaxing one spent with your loved ones.
I've just returned from Singapore and I am dead tired, so if this post is slightly wacky or does not make sense, I apologize!

 Part 1 of the Seasons collection is an ode to winter. Winter has received much spotlight lately thanks to the fantastic Disney cartoon Frozen. I'm sure I speak for a lot of us when I say that the snow and ice in that movie are a glorious sight to behold. 

I am particularly fond of wintry hues - from the frosty whiteness of the snow that covers every surface, to the icy blue of the sky on a cold winter's day. Hopefully the long necklace below captures this.
 A long necklace peppered with dainty snowflake links and snowflake charms, clear blue and frosted blue round faceted chinese crystals, frosty white Czech Preciosa crystals, flower links and clover links. 

 A closeup of the assorted crystals and links on the necklace. I am particularly fond of the embossed white Czech Preciosa crystals.

Best matched with boat-necked tops and dresses, this long necklace adds a little flair to any outfit.

Item Code & Name: 202 Winter Sonata
Price: RM33.00
Status: [Sold 2], Available for different remake (Alas, I have ran out of the embossed white Czech crystals - remakes will have to be substituted with some other crystal/bead)
Materials: Snowflake Links, Snowflake Charms, Clear Blue and Frosted Blue Round-Faceted Chinese Crystals, Embossed White Czech "Preciosa" Fire-Polished Glass Beads, Clover Links, Flower Links
Measurements: Approximately 88cm (including clasp)

I loved this necklace so much that I've made it my own, but it is available for remakes.
Just drop me a line at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com, and we can work out other details from there. :)
If you're a fan of long necklaces, do also check out this other one I made some time ago: Seachelles

Signing off with a lovely song from Frozen, where you can see Winter and Snow in all its magnificence - Let It Go:


Stay tuned for Spring, Summer and Autumn! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment