Wednesday 21 January 2015

Lady of the Night - Customised

Short post coz I'm on half day leave for dental treatment and I need to get going soon. Root canal. :(

Some time back, I posted the My Fair Lady bracelet, consisting of a white dahlia cabochon and an array of white beads. This was later customised into a necklace for Felicia, as you can see here. Kelsey wanted something similar, but in a different colour scheme - more like the dark blue and silver shades found in this Sleek in Silver bracelet.

Voila! 
The fair lady has now morphed into the Lady of the Night -
 A royal blur dahlia on a square filigree, with an array of silver, dark silver and midnight blue faux pearls.
 This colour combination is one of my absolute favourites. It's sleek and chic with a dash of colour.


Item Code & Name: 347 Lady of the Night (Customised)
Price: RM22.00
Status: [Sold], Available for Remakes
Materials: Silver, Dark Silver and Midnight Blue Faux Pearls, Royal Blue Dahlia, Square Filigree
Measurements: Approximately 53.5cm (including clasp), Extender = 4cm
If you'd like to order this, I'm just an email away!
If you like this colour combination like I do, check out some other accessories here!
 Jya mata ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment